Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloween

Chris and Kenji planned Halloween for all the adults at Sai, a really nice Izakaya (restaurant) in Yukuhashi. Kenji especially was adamant that we wear costumes. I guess he knew that the foreigners were more likely to dress up that our Japanese friends. I didn't derss up a great deal, although all my friend seemed shocked. Tony and Michelle came to pick me up and man did I get a surprise. You can see Tony below wrapped head to foot in toilet paper oh, and wearing one of those beauty face masks. What a pisser!! It was a really cool night and we all had fun. I managed to go very Japanese in all the photos. PEACE! The honorable mention goes to Tim who decided is was a great idea to spray paint himself yellow and come a Jaundice. He stunk of paint. I'm surprised he didn't get sick.
I don't know why but I can't find photos of Kenji and Chris. Kenji dressed as a can of Asahi beer and later dressed in a nurse's uniform. Very funny as his legs are quite hairy.

The week after this Chris, Tim and I went out to a Halloween party in Kokura. Chris gets a special mention because he went as DORAEMON. So cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Counters