Wednesday, October 11, 2006

5 Month Break

It has been 5 months since I have updated this thing, one excuse is laziness, the other is that I haven't had a computer for a long time. My old (only 2 yrs old) computer decided to catch a virus or 100, and then after being reprogrammed catch another one which went onto destroy it. The message "Operating System is not found" gave a good indication that the computer was BROKEN! After saving money, researching and getting annoyed for various reasons, I bought one and it finally arrived TODAY!
In short, Japan has been great. I have got through another HOT season of Japan where you sweat doing nothing and your electricity bill doubles from using the airconditioner. Now it's nice aside from the typhoons. We've had two so far. I wasn't impressed when a typhoon came on a long weekend. We've also had a few earthquakes too but nothing to worry about. As usual I am still doing karate and passing the time at work.

Please read down to learn about things I have done in the last few months.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Chris Powell said...

hey great to see the new stuff on the blog. Makes what ive been up to so boring in comparison. Glad u are still travelling and having fun. Was really great to read all the stuff thats been going on over there. Happy birthday. From your "pretend" boyfriend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Counters