Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Maybe I am training a little too hard!

I am now training three nights a week. The night before I took this photo I got stuck into the bag work possibly a bit too hard. The skin off my knuckle is logical but I have no idea how I got the bruise although it looks pretty cool. (No JB, it's not as cool as the bruise I had 2 years back - I'm sure you remember). My sensei said "Rub salt into it", I replied "WHAT?!?!" (Do you think I am stupid?) He said "It will get better quicker" (Obviously this was in Japanese). Anyway I went home, gritted my teeth, and did as he advised. OUCHY MAMA! Anyway I think I over did it because after that the whole was bigger. Now, 10 days later it still hasn't healed, maybe the salt, maybe the fact is the bag work hasn't stopped if you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Counters