Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sunset and Sunrise in Yukuhashi











Yukuhashi Sunset. At the moment this is the beautiful sunset that I have been experiencing. Pictures speak a thousand words so I'll stop now.

Yukuhashi Sunrise would have to be even better than the sunsets, although due to the time of the morning I sometimes don't feel like its beautiful. Instead I would prefer the view of the back of my eyelids. The picture doesn't really do it justice but again I'd rather be in bad than taking photos.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

margie,
talk about living life! your photos are amazing, i came back to oz only yesterday and your stories have made me already think of the next adventure..
fantastic to know you are going so well. look forward to sitting by maroubra beach again with you to talk about nothing
thinking of you love kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Counters