Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Long Time No Blog

Hi All,
It's been nearly 6 months since I updated this blog. The computers at blogger even listed this site at a "spam site" and removed it.... but it's back. I hope that I won't wait another 6 months to update it. For those of you who have looked at this before I sent out an email, I am gong to upload pictures from the time I have missed. I just found out I can back-date the entries so the new ones are from November 18th. I hope you are well and enjoy looking at the site.
Take Care. Margie

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Margie, no else has left you a comment so I thought that I would. I really envy you for the time you are having over there. It sounds like you are having a ball. I never see you online, say hello sometime.
Andy xx

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Margie Speirs said...

Thanks for leaving a message!
See you online sometime soon.
Margie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Counters