Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hong Kong

Hong Kong the second time was not clear at all. Again I had 9 hours to explore Hong Kong and didn't want to go shopping. I didn't have any spare room anyway. I went to Hong Kong Park and watched people to Tai-Chi and other forms of slow pace martial arts. It was very calm there. A big difference compared to the rest of the city. There were a few sparrow (like) birds around that kept me amused for a while. Only later when I tried to go to the Aviary, did I found out there had been an outbreak of bird flu less than 7km away. But I wasn't worried for my sake as I wasn't handling them. I then went to the Zoo, but because majority of the exhibits are birds there wasn't much to see apart from a beautiful orchard green house and some interesting seating! Cute hey?! By this time I was really tired as I had only had 2-3 hours of sleep (on the plane) and so then fell down some stairs. It was less dramatic than that.. I just sank to my knees, whilst going down the stairs. Some people behind me just looked... I think the were surprised that even though I clearly looked like someone who spoke English I said "Ite" which is short for "Itai" or Ouch in Japanese! I just headed back to the airport then and had a nap before my flight... oh and I ate Maccas. I will still say that the McDonald's in Japan is the best I have had. Fresh!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Counters